Thursday, August 16, 2007

Some new photos of the "compound"

This really is a resort. There are pools, gyms, libraries, a good restaurant, grocery store, yacht club, equestrian stables, etc. here.

The only downsides so far are:

*lack of proximity to family/friends
*hot and muggy from mid May to October
*no (real) waves or snow

Here goes some photos of Reina checking email in the coffee shop; baby bug on her daily beach swim/walk; bug making new friends.

We are going to post a vid of our house soon as the shipment arrives.

Missing all of you,

De1ucien, INC.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Hi there,

Just got off the phone with QB and she and I have been google earthing your community. Very fun! I feel much better knowing what your compound looks like. The golf course looks very challenging in a sandy sort of way!!! Send your mailing address and contact info asap. Then I will be able to zoom in and see exactly which building you are in. The beach looks very nice and calm. It seems that the ocean is very shallow right off shore. Is that really so?

I'm glad you made it through the trip out there without major calamities...cat peepee not withstanding. I hope that everyone is adjusted to the time and climate change by now, including your kitty. You have been having some pretty toasty days out there. Makes Hemet seem remarkably temperate in comparison. (hehe)

I look forward to seeing many more photos posted on your blog, and feel free to send me an email when you get the time. Is your email address still the same? Can't wait to see the video too. Much love (and trying not to worry too much)

BYW all is good here, no changes to the status quo for now.

DB

mom said...

Pics of facilities are great, esp. of baby at beach. So, come home now! (oh, sorry) Love, mom