A funny thing about Dia...
She loves fish. We go to the beach regularly and the lifeguards always catch fish. Typically, they will hand Dia a small fish if it was caught by net. She then takes the little perch in her hand and has a few conversations, and throws it back into the pile of fish.
The larger ones are treated differently. Those get eaten. Yesterday, she went up to a 10 pound fish and licked it; she then proceeded to bite into its neck. Somewhat shocked yet proud, I pulled her away and she giggled at me with a fish scale on her cheek.
I think she picked up this habit because one time I speared a fish, cut it up in front of her and handed her a piece to eat. She ate it up with a smile. A true sushi monster. Hello Kitty would be proud, too.
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Fishy Experiences
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment