I think I'm going to cancel this blog. It is pointless to keep a blog going if no one reads it. So, if you like it and read it, here is what I am asking: Post a comment under this post to keep it alive. If I get more than 10 comments (under this post) within 7 days from friends or family, I will continue One-Hundred Lights in the Desert.
Thanks for your support.
(If your comment doesn't post, don't worry. I need to preview them before I post the comment. A precaution soley intended to keep jokester buddies from getting carried away.)
19 comments:
I'm reading it Eric. What a different world from my little Portland. Big ups to you, Reina n Dia. You are a inspiration for all of us. Lv-Sparrow
I'm reading it Eric. What a different world from my little Portland. Big ups to you, Reina n Dia. You are an inspiration to us all. Lv-Sparrow
We love the baby videos and of course all of the updates on your life. Keep it going. Sending you thought from SF.
Rowan
I for one look at what your writing as insight into the very different world your now living in and hope you continue with the blog.
I'm wondering if you or Reina is responsible for Carpe Dia ?
Eric,
Don't stop your blog. It is fascinating and I know I sound like an old fart but it will be something you can look back on at the end of the experience as a record of your journey.
I am a horrible e-mailer right now because now that I work from home the computer reminds me of work, but I am working on that. I can't wait to read more. Love you all, best of luck,
Suzanne
Eric,
Don't stop your blog. It is fascinating and I know I sound like an old fart but it will be something you can look back on at the end of the experience as a record of your journey.
I am a horrible e-mailer right now because now that I work from home the computer reminds me of work, but I am working on that. I can't wait to read more. Love you all, best of luck,
Suzanne
Erik,
Don't quit! I just checked it out for the first time today. I really enjoyed reading about your experiences thus far. The pictures are great too. This is a great way for me to keep up with the Delucien clan. If you keep it, I will read it.
Ericka (Reina's friend from S.C.)
Keep up the good work Eric, it's fascinating. I want to hear some more from this interesting place that you're calling home. Keep the desert lights burning!
Eric dont cancel! I just read and now that i have the link i will be back. Amazing! You guys are beautiful! I love you guys and am so proud of you!~Meagan
Eric dont cancel! I just read and now that i have the link i will be back. Amazing! You guys are beautiful! I love you guys and am so proud of you!~Meagan
No please! Keep posting. I was only recently sent this link, but have thoroughly enjoyed reading your posts and seeing the photos.
It has given me incredible insight into a country that I really don't know much about -- and I'm experiencing it along with you, Reina and Dia.
Thanks!
Michele
Eric,
We love reading your blog. You're a great writer and any pictures of the bug make me so happy. I was planning on teaching Cora how to read using the blog as her first reader. We love you and look forward to more news from the desert.
Love, Marie Travis and Cora
Eric,
We love reading the blog and seeing pictures of the people we miss so much. I didn't know I could make comments before but I will from now on. We love you.
Marie, Travis and Cora
Your little girl is absolutley precious, and what a great experience for her to be having. Thanks for the updates!
Hello, Reina et al. Brie--long lost buddy from Cal--speaking. Sikina sent me your latest email. I am currently a writer for a website, divinecaroline.com, and would love to do a story/interview about you and your family living in Saudi Arabia, mainly cuz most American women don't even think about SA, never mind think about moving there. Drop me a line if you're interested: brie@realgirlsmedia.com. Keep the blog alive. It rocks!-Briezer
Hello, Reina et al. Brie--long lost buddy from Cal--speaking. Sikina sent me your latest email. I am currently a writer for a website, divinecaroline.com, and would love to do a story/interview about you and your family living in Saudi Arabia, mainly cuz most American women don't even think about SA, never mind think about moving there. Drop me a line if you're interested: brie@realgirlsmedia.com. Keep the blog alive. It rocks!-Briezer
Hello, Reina et al. Brie--long lost buddy from Cal--speaking. Sikina sent me your latest email. I am currently a writer for a website, divinecaroline.com, and would love to do a story/interview about you and your family living in Saudi Arabia, mainly cuz most American women don't even think about SA, never mind think about moving there. Drop me a line if you're interested: brie@realgirlsmedia.com. Keep the blog alive. It rocks!-Briezer
I am in awe of what the three of you are doing. What an amazing adventure for all of you. Keep posting I love reading of your journeys.
Jenny Leite
Dude... i love reading the blog... seeing the pics and reading your descriptions of a place I might never get to visit. amazing... love yo all. ~ Dina
Post a Comment