Thanks for the words of encouragement. I tried using a site meter to see if you were reading the blog, but it was too confusing to set up and use because I had the blog on a permission only read setting, etc....
Anyhow, we will continue to keep posting. I am sorry that I rejected some of your comments. I accidentally pressed reject and could not restore them. It was because of Dan C.'s non publishable comment -Dude, that comment probably has me in some huge C1A database now -Couldn't you have least misspelled the A word?!?!
Again, thanks for the support! Some fun videos to follow :)
Anyhow, we will continue to keep posting. I am sorry that I rejected some of your comments. I accidentally pressed reject and could not restore them. It was because of Dan C.'s non publishable comment -Dude, that comment probably has me in some huge C1A database now -Couldn't you have least misspelled the A word?!?!
Again, thanks for the support! Some fun videos to follow :)
Much love,

2 comments:
Hey you two, thanks for keeping the site alive! I tried to send a blog but wasn't registered so you might get this twice. We will check the blog site now that we have the link! Our wedding was great, we had too much fun and much wine was consumed. You can check out some photos at thepicturebooth.net (you'll recognize some of the folks, justin and I have some photos about half way thru). Glad you are adjusting to life in Saudi, can't wait to hear more. Lots of love, Laurie and Justin
glad you're feeling better now eric
Post a Comment