Tuesday, September 18, 2007

T.A.I.W.

Thank Allah it is Wednesday! Well, almost Wednesday. In case you didn't know: Our weekends are Thursday and Friday. I'm not sure if it is because we run on a lunar calendar or not...but it is nice to have a long four day weekend approaching. So let's celebrate it with some pics of Claudia.


In case your wondering, Dia is healthy and well. She has lot's of play buddies here on camp, and she partakes in all of the important social events with the highest degree of savoir-faire . As for her newest developments: she now says a faint, "Hi dad," when I come home; she is getting four more new teeth; she can find important things in the house and flush them down the toliet -Reina had to make a daring save yesterday -I won't go into details.




2 comments:

Marie Meek said...

Hi Dia,

I miss you so much. My parents don't understand that everything has the potential to be chewed, slobbered and touched. I'm getting teeth in on the top. It stinks! It wakes me up at night. But I am also enjoying teething biscuits and I tasted broccoli and banana squash today. Broccoli has a wonderful texture. Come visit soon. Can't wait until Christmas.

Love, your cousin Cora

Marie Meek said...

Hi Dia,

I miss you so much. My parents don't understand that everything has the potential to be chewed, slobbered and touched. I'm getting teeth in on the top. It stinks! It wakes me up at night. But I am also enjoying teething biscuits and I tasted broccoli and banana squash today. Broccoli has a wonderful texture. Come visit soon. Can't wait until Christmas.

Love, your cousin Cora